Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage
Shimano Altus Rear Derallieurs.
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43teeth, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8, Largest Cog: 34teeth
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano, Speeds: 8sp, Weight: 326g
Dcolor Racing Bicycle Part Silver Tone Metal 3-7 Speed Rear Derailleur
Racing Bicycle Part Silver Tone Metal 3-7 Speed Rear Derailleur
It will be ideal replacement part for the broken one of your bicycle.
Note:Light shooting and differnent displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing.The measurement allowed error is 1À cm.
- Product Name : Bicycle Rear Derailleur;Fit for Hanger Bolt Diameter : 1cm/0.39"
- Overall Size : 13.8 x 10 x 5cm/5.4" x 4" x 2" (L*W*T)
- Material : Metal, Plastic;Main Color : Silver Tone, Red, Black
- Weight : 254g
- Package Content : 1 x Bicycle Rear Derailleur
SRAM MRX Comp Rear Bicycle Twist Shifter (5-Speed)
SRAM MRX Comp.
- Compatible with shimano rear derailleur and SRAM or shimano front derailleurs
- Soft density grip
- Quick view Indicator
- Soft dual density grip
- 166 Grams per pair, 2:1 ratio
Sunlite Short Cage 7spd Rear Derailleur
DER SUNLT REAR STD w/BRACKET
- 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur
- Highly affordable and reliable
- Bulk packed and pollybagged
- SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070
Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
Shimano RD-M360 Acera Rear Derailleur 8 Speed Smart Cage / Direct Attach, Black. Smart Cage with 13 tooth pulley will take up more chain with a short cage which translates to crisper shifting.
- Shimano Acera M360 7
- 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
Shimano Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur w/ Hanger
Shimano Tourney RD-TY500 Rear Derailleurs
- Zinc plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance
- TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43
- Cage Length: Long
- keyword search: Replaces rd8164
Shimano Rear DERAILLEUR, RD-TX800, Tourney TX, 7/8-SPEED, Dire
SHIMANO's Double Servo-Panta Mechanism enables the rear derailleur to move in an optimum path. The guide pulley tracks the cogs closely while moving front to back, optimizing each shift. Perfect tracking contributes to the most accurate SIS shifting.
- Rear Derailleur (3x8-speed)
- 8-speed drive train, Quick assembly. Allen key type inner cable fixing bolt
- Durable light action shifting peformance for stress free riding. Double Servo-panta Mechanism
- 13T/13T pulley
- Total capacity 43T
KMC Z51 Bicycle Chain (6 & 7 Speed , 1/2 x 3/32-Inch)
KMC 7/8 speed Gray/Gray, KMC Z8. 1
- It fits 6/7/8 speed
- It is 1/2 x 3/32 Brown
- It is IG compatible
- For 6, 7, and light 8 speed use
- Compatible with 6-12-18-21-24 speeds
Huffy Kids Hardtail Mountain Bike for Boys, Summit Ridge 20 inch 6-Speed
Only from Huffy, and only at Amazon! The 20-inch Huffy Summit Ridge has 6 speeds and an aggressive design that looks fierce in metallic cyan blue gloss. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual for details), the hi-ten steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. This 20-inch model is ideal for ages 5-9 and a rider height of 44-56 inches; an alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on the Summit Ridge handles uneven terrain with ease. The Kolo 1200 fork, in rich black gloss, absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 6 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. The 20" x 1.95" ATB tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions - on dirt, gravel, or even pavement. Lightweight alloy wheels in matte black blend well with the overall design. Front and rear steel linear pull handbrakes provide consistent, dependable stopping action on demand. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain. Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch, on short and longer rides. The ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kolo steel crank have a good, responsive feel. Kickstand included. Make the right choice with Summit Ridge. With a fierce, aggressive design, 6 speeds, front suspension and front/rear handbrakes, the Summit Ridge is ready for epic, outdoor fun. Huffy, We Make Fun!
- With a gloss blue hardtail frame and 6 speeds to aggressively ride, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready for epic, outdoor fun; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An Amazon exclusive: Ideal for ages 5-9 and a rider height of 44-56 inches; durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual for details); Kolo 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 6 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 20" x 1.95" ATB tires handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent, stopping action; padded ATB saddle is stitched for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kolo crank have responsive feel; Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
Shimano Deore XT RD-M786 SGS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur, Black
The Shimano XT RD M786 Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur has so much going for it we're almost at a loss for words. Almost. Let's start with Shimano's new direct mounting system. If your frame is relatively new, chances are you'll be able to mount the RD-M786 without using a hanger. That means less flex, less wear, lighter weigh and fast and simple wheel changes with thru axles. If your bike still uses a hanger, no worries, because the XT Shadow Plus RD-M786 rear derailleur comes with a removable B-Link that's pre-installed for use with hangers.
Another feature we like is the XT Shadow Plus rear derailleur's new clutch system. A trickle-down bit of technology that debuted in the XTR Shadow Plus rear derailleur, it makes shifting easier, more consistent and quieter by allowing you to increase spring tension with the flip of a switch. If you've been experiencing the occasional dropped chain on your full-suspension rig, this feature's going to be worth its weight in gold.
In the more-of-the-same department (and we mean that in a good way), the RD-M786 retains all of the features that made the previous version one of our favorite rear derailleurs--strong and lightweight aluminum construction throughout, direct cable path routing and the Shadow's impact-reducing low-profile design.
With a maximum chainwrap capacity of 43T, the Shimano XT Shadow Plus SGS with long cage offers a wide range of 3X10 gearing setups.
- Stabilizer switch to reduce chain slap
- Low profile Shadow design
- 10-Speed Shadow Plus MTB rear derailleur
- Nikon dslr lens cap
- 2000lm xm led head front bicycle lamp bike light headlamp headlight
- Teal towels bath
- Wireless keyboard logitech illuminated
- Kel tec holster