Scottish Claymore Two Handed Broadsword
- HANDTOOLED HANDCRAFTED
- SIZE: 42"..!!
- MADE FROM 100 SOLID STEEL
- BEEN BEAUTIFULLY CREATED AND PRECISION MADE
- DESIGNED IN A TRADITIONAL INTERNATIONAL STYLE!!
Cold Steel Scottish Broad Sword
Hand forged, expertly heat treated and beautifully polished with triple fullers, our blade is capable of passing the stringent British Proof test. The Swords basket hilt is made of blued steel with a wood grip covered in ray skin and wrapped in wire. Finally, the Broadsword is safely housed in a wood and leather scabbard with a blued steel chape and throat.
- Hand forged, expertly heat treated and beautifully polished with triple fullers, our blade is capable of passing the stringent British Proof test. The Sword's basket hilt is made of blued steel with a wood grip covered in ray skin and wrapped in wire.
- Steel: 1055 Carbon - The carbon content and lean alloy of this shallow hardening steel make this a very sturdy material that avoids a lot of the brittleness commonly associated with higher carbon materials.
- Blued Steel Basket. Leather / Wood Scabbard with Blued Steel Fittings.
- Overall Length: 37.75"
- Blade Length: 31.50"
- Handle Material: Wood Wrapped in Ray Skin, Bound w/Wire
- Carry System: Wood Scabbard Covered in Leather, Black
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
SZCO Supplies Scottish Broad Sword
This Scottish Broadsword is 41" in overall length (from the tip of the blade to the bottom of the handle). The blade is made of stainless steel with a recessed blood groove. Handle guard is made of brass with a red cloth lining.
- Sword is made of stainless steel
- Sword comes with metal scabbard
- Sword has brass hand guard
- Sword blade has blood groove
- 41" overall (from the tip of the blade to the bottom of the handle)
CAS Hanwei Scottish Basket Hilt Backsword
Early highland swords almost invariably carried the double-edged broadsword blade, but by the time of the Battle of Culloden (1746) the single-edged backsword was at least equal in popularity. The Basket-Hilt Backsword, replicated from an original in the collection of the Royal Armouries in England that dates from about 1760, has an unusual basket with twin engraved horned beastie plaques and a blade with twin fullers running most of its length. The blade is German in origin, but the hilt and blade are contemporary. The sword has a polished finish. The hilt is crafted from stainless steel, to minimize maintenance, that of the SH2003 being polished. The blade is a high-carbon blade. The grips of the backswords are covered with wire-wrapped genuine rayskin and the basket liners are crafted in fabric-covered leather. The scabbards are leather-covered, black in the case of the SH2003. Specifications: - Overall length: 39" - Blade length: 32 1/2" - Handle length: 6 1/2" - Weight: 2lb 9oz - Point of Balance: 3" - Point of Percussion: 21" - Width at Guard: 1.25" - Width at Tip: .87" - Thickness at Guard: .23" - Thickness at Tip: .10"
- Authentic replica of a museum piece
- Scabbard is included
- Blade length is 32 1/2"
Red Dragon Armoury Synthetic Basket Hilt Sparring Sword-Silver Blade PR9032 Synthetic Basket Hilt Sparring Sword-Silver Blade
This latest addition to the synthetic range has been designed and tested in conjunction with the English martial arts Academy. The swords are very well priced and are a must for all backsword practitioners, allowing for greater levels of intensity during sparring and in the tournament arena. The swords excel in practicing techniques from George silver and the Highland broadsword Fighting manuals. The blade of the sword is the standard Rawlings Xtreme single hand blade and is compatible with all Rawlings single hand sword fittings. The blades are designed to flex in the last one-third of their length towards the tip, allowing for much safer thrusting than with conventional wooden wasters or shinai. The blade/tang joint is reinforced by a high tensile steel rod running along the full length of the handle, so removing the handle flex typically associated with plastic training swords. These synthetic-bladed swords also provide an excellent option for Theatrical use, being inherently safer than steel or aluminum. The variety of interchangeable parts offered by Red Dragon also provides an economical means to create many different styles of sword on a single blade. The ball shaped quillon finials and rounded pommels of the longsword and single-hand sword are designed for sparring safety, as are the pommel and basket of the basket-hilt sword. The grips are manufactured from a rubber-like thermoplastic elastomer, designed to absorb the impact of strikes and to provide a tight fit on the tangs.These synthetic-bladed swords also provide an excellent option for Theatrical use as well. Overall: 41" blade length: 34" handle length: 6 1/2" weight: 1lb 12oz point of balance: 6"
- Designed for sparring and Drilling
- Based on historical designs
- Safe, affordable and fun sword play
SZCO Supplies Rustic Basket hilt Sword
This Rustic Baskethilt Sword by Szco Supplies is 40" in overall length. The rustic finish blade is made of high carbon. The basket handle is also made of high carbon steel.
- 40 Inches overall length
- Rustic finish blade
- High carbon steel blade
- Leather wrapped handle
- Steel pommel and guard
Eglinton Basket Hilt Sword - 18th Century Scottish Blade with Black Scabbard
This Mid 18th Century Scottish Basket Hilt Back Sword is from a group of which about a dozen examples are known. Variations in the configuration of the hilt elements include examples with and without a forward quillion and the inclusion of an oval rein aperture. An example with that last feature, formerly in Eglinton Castle, sponsor and host of the Eglinton Tournament, is now in the Royal Ontario Museum. Most are mounted with earlier, presumably family blades. This sword has been traditionally identified by the portrait of an 18th century Scottish Officer entitled The Pinch of Snuff and attributed to William Delacour. It features a real ray skin, wire-wrapped grip, intricate basket hilt and a double fuller blade. A black scabbard with matching throat & belt stop and tip is included. Made by Windlass Steelcrafts. Can be sharpened for additional fee.
- High quality construction. Overall: 39" Blade: 33" long, 1-3/8" wide Wt: 3 lbs / 4 oz
- Great for collection, costumes, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- All Swords, Daggers, Knives, and Weaons are made from the finest materials with an attention to providing intricate details in each piece
- Swords and Blades are top-quality and guaranteed to last over time.
- Provides exactly what you need to complete that perfect look and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
CAS Iberia SH2059 CAS Hanwei Practical Basket Hilt Blade
The practical basket-hilt broadsword is built for the re-enactor. The basket is identical to the edged version (Sh2002), but the blade is unsharpened, with 1/16" safety edges and rounded tips, complying with the combat rules of many re-enactment societies. The blade is crafted at hanwei in 1065 high-carbon steel, hardened to 50HRC, which reduces edge-notching to acceptable levels while providing resilience and protection against brittleness. The scabbard is finished in matte black, ready for owner customization if desired. Overall: 38 1/8" blade length: 31 3/4" handle length: 6 1/2" weight: 3.5lb point of balance: 5" point of harmonics: 20" width at guard: 1.67" width at tip: 73" thickness at guard: 23" thickness at tip: 15" blade steel: 1566
- Made for the re-enactor
- Complies with safety requirements
- Authentic look and feel
Deepeeka-AH3290-Scottish Basket Hilt Sword Metallic
This Scottish Basket Hilt sword is crafted from EN45 high carbon steel; it is etched on both sides with scrollwork. The hilt is chromed brass and lined with red velvet and the wooden grip is wrapped in leather and inlaid with twisted brass wire. The sword is paired with a steel scabbard. Overall Length: 39 1/4'' Blade: 33 1/8'' 3 lb 10.8 oz
- Made by Deepeeka
- Historically accurate and authentic design
- Suitable for reenactments, high-end costumes or collection, or a perfect gift
- Size: Overall 40" approx
- Material: Carbon Steel
Medieval Early Scottish Dirk Dagger
This style dirk is a direct descendant of the medieval ballock dagger. The grip form began to change, probably sometime in the late 16th century, but soon developed a form that was purely Scottish. The blade was long and single-edged. Made to use alone, with a shield and sword, or just with a basket-hilt claymore. We have replicated an early version of the dirk. The hardwood handle is carved with a chevron like pattern copied from an original of the same time period. For those with a serious interest in the Highlands, this is a must for any collection. Includes scabbard.
Blade: 14-7?8" long, 1-3?4" wide, 3?16" thick
Wt: 1 lb
- Carved Wooden Handle
- 52mm red filter dive
- Integra fog lights oem
- Ukelele hangers for wall
- Playtex 44c bra
- Ipod battery 80gb 5th