Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
- Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- Bi-Metal Temperature Sensor
- 120 - 240 volt, 4 wire. Easy to install and use.Compatible with baseboards. Can control up to 5,280 Watts.
- Positive off
- Easy to install
Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that's compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home's temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that's both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
- Accuracy of 0.15C / 0.27F
- 100 silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free - setpoint retained in memory
Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
' Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, Switch Type SPDT, Switch Action Open/Close on Rise, Number of Switches 1, Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F, Differential 2 to 4 Degrees F, Height 4-3/4 In., Width 2-3/4 In., Depth 1-1/2 In., Sensor Type Bi-Metal Actuator, For Use With Blowers, Furnace Fans, Baseboard and Ceiling Heaters, Color White, -, 120 to 277VAC '
- Price For: Each Number of Switches: 1 Input Voltage: - Full Load Amps: - Full Load Amps @ 240VAC: 10A Item: Line Volt Mechanical Tstat Inductive Amps @ 240V: 4.5A Cooling Full Load @ 120V: 4.5A Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V: 22A Full Load Amps @ 120V: 15A Switch Type: SPDT Switch Action: Open/Close on Rise Sensor Type: Bi-Metal Actuator Color: White
- Voltage Range: 120 to 277VAC Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V: 22A Inductive Amps @ 120V: 4.5A Application: Heating and Cooling Differential: 2 to 4 Degrees F Mounting Type: Vertical Width: 2-3/4" Control Range: 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V: 22A Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V: 22A Height: 4-3/4" Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V: 22A Cooling Full Load @ 240V: 4.5A
- Depth: 1-1/2" Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control - all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range (deg F): 40 - 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating - now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends; up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of /-0.5F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
King Electric ESP120-R ESP Programmable Electronic Thermostat, 120-Volt
This line voltage thermostat is one of a kind in features and improved with memory backup for power outages. This thermostats supports all the features you want with only two buttons. - minimizing confusion and simplifying your climate. Two keys on the front control the temperature up and down. Illuminated LCD display creates for ease of use at night.
- Saves up to 15 on heating costs
- Electronic temperature sensing is the most accurate technology
- 3 minute cycle rate reduces temperature swings and increases comfort
- Single pole design with third wire to power display
- Made in the U.S.A.
Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10 on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
- On-Demand Backlight - Easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Soundproof Operation - Reduces "clicking" noise heard with conventional thermostats
- Heating Indicator - At-a-glance confirmation that the heat is on
- Honeywell Customer Service 888-793-8193
Electronic Line Voltage Non Programmable Single Pole: 2 Wire Wall Mount Digital Low temperature Thermostat Used To Operate Electric Heaters (Baseboard, Convection or Fan Forced Only). Controls up to 4000 Watts at 240 Volts or 2000 Watts at 120 Volts.
Line voltage thermostat single pole two wire
Does not require any programming
Night temperature lowering
Frost-free warning and Off position
Display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
Features a night setback mode allowing you the option to program an alternate temperature setting for a specified duration, at the end of which the thermostat returns to its regular daytime setting. This cycle repeats itself automatically every 24 hours from the moment it was programmed. No resetting is required as the unit reacts like a programmable thermostat.
Works as an electric heater thermostat
User Manual Included
3 Year Warranty
What does it mean by 4000 watt thermostat?
1. You can control a 300w to 4000 watt electric heater running on 240 volts
2. Or you can control four 1000 watt electric heaters running on 240 volts for example.
As long as your total wattage is below 4000 watts or 16.7 amps this this thermostat should work.
If you have a 120 volts you can control up to total 2000 total watts of electric heatersExample:
1. One 1500 watt electric wall heater
2. Two 1000 watt electric heater running on 120 volts.
As long as your total wattage is below 2000 watts or 16.7 amps this linr voltage thermostat should work.
- HIGH QUALITY: Simple to Use Electronic Non Programmable Single Pole ( 2 wire) Wall Mount Thermostat
- LOW TEMPERATURE THERMOSTAT: 37 to 86F Temperature Range
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT: Controls up to 4000 Watts at 240V or 2000 Watts at 120V
- SINGLE PROGRAMMING: Option 1 Day & 1 Night Time Temp if Desired, or Manually Adjust Temp as Needed
- 3-Year Warranty
HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
- This is a genuine OEM replacement part.
Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
A broad temperature range allows for a variety of heating, ventilating, and refrigeration applications. The snap-acting contacts are in a dust-protected enclosure. Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, Thermostat Switch Type SPDT, Thermostat Control Range 30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F, Thermostat Voltage 24 to 600VAC, Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 16A, Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A, Thermostat Programmable No, Remote Sensing Capability No, Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling, Remote Sensing Bulb Included No, Switch Action Open/Close on Rise, Number of Switches 1, Differential 3.5 Degrees F, Height 5-3/4 In., Width 2-1/2 In., Depth 2-1/2 In.
- Sa 1 threshold
- High sierra lumbar waistpack
- 20 mm jade bead
- Gg sunglasses for women used
- 50 inch tripod smartphone