Line 6 Guitar Combo Amplifier Spider V 20
The Spider V 20 amp has been designed to sound great right out of the box, and its easy-to-use controls and compact size make it the ideal practice amp for any guitaristfrom beginners to seasoned professionals. Select one of 16 tonally-diverse amp and effect presets, then use the intuitive interface to quickly tweak that tone to your personal taste if youd like. Each preset contains three effects that can be switched in and out stomp box-style using the dedicated FX buttons on the front panel. Turning the Reverb knob adds atmosphere and depth to your sound, and you can tap in delay times and modulation rates with the Tap/Tuner button. Press and hold the button to access the onboard tuner. A micro USB port makes it easy to connect the Spider V 20 amp to your Mac or PC, or iOS and Android device*, where you can edit your tones via the free Spider V Remote app, or record your performances with the included Steinberg Cubase LE DAW.
- 20-watt modeling guitar amp with 8" custom speaker
- 16 presets with 3 simultaneous effects and independent reverb
- Acoustic Guitar and Bass presets included
- Easy-to-use tone and effects controls
- Micro USB port for editing and recording on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android*
Mini Guitar Headphone Amplifier, Wired Headphone Amp with Audio Portable Line Electric Guitar Bass Amp with REV CHOR FLAG OVDR WAH 5 Mode Effectors
Plug it into your guitar/bass, the audio cable to amplifier,
or grab your headphone and hear yourself without disturbing others!
1. Easy to use, plug and play.
2. 5 classic guitar effects, bluetooth function just designed for music in, can mix up different outputs with external background music from mobilephone.
3. Support headphone output(3.5mm jack), volume control allowed.
4. 180 rotatable 1/4" plug, flexible for instruments with input jack in different positions.
5. Built-in 3.7V 800mAh rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours, USB port charging.
Brand Name: Syonike
Suitable For: Electronic music instruments with input jack like guitar, bass, etc.
Material: ABS Plastic Electron
Plug: 1/4"" Plug(6.35mm)
Output Jack: 3.5mm
Volume Control: Support
Frequency Band: UHF
Power Supply: Built-in Rechargeable 3.7V 800mA Lithium Battery
Charging: USB port
Charging Time: 5.5 - 6.5h
Runtime: Up to 8h when fully charged
Low Battery Indication: Support(Orange LED light flashing, with alarm every 30 seconds)
Size: Approx. 12.5 * 4.5cm / 4.9 * 1.8in
USB Cable Length: Approx. 50.5cm / 20.0in
Audio Cable Length: Approx. 3m / 9.8ft
Weight: Approx. 214g
1 * Guitar Effector
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * D3.5 to D6.35mm Audio Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Storage Bag
- 5 CLASSIC SOUND EFFECTS---REVERB, CHORUS, FLANGER, OVERDRIVE and WOW WAH. This guitar effects have memory function and would work in the last sound mode, no need for you to frequently reset the music modes.100 customer satisfaction. Ideal Christmas gifts for family and friends
- PLAY ALONG WITH BACKGROUD MUSIC---Press the power button to turn on bluetooth pair mode and connect it on your phone, you can mix up different outputs with your favourite tracks from mobilephone.
- SUPPORT WIRED HEADPHONE OUTPUT---3.5mm output jack, you can hear yourself when practicing with earphone, enjoy it without disturbing others, volume control allowed. (NOTE: A 3.5mm to 6.35mm audio cable is included, you can connect this device to speaker with it.)
- 6-8h BATTERY LIFE---Built in rechargeable 800mA Li-Battery, up to 8 working hours when fully charged, comes with USB cable for convenient recharging, easy to store and carry around.
- COOL DESIGN---180 rotatable 1/4" plug, flexible to use, suitable for electronic music instruments with input jack like guitar, bass, etc. Novel guitar-shape, surface is sprayed with gray UV varnish, easy to identify, lightweight and portable. 30-day 100 money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with this guitar plug.
Line 6 Spider Jam Guitar Amplifier
75-watt 1-channel 1x12" Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier with Built-in Effects, 12 Amp Models, Mic Input, 28-minute Looper, and Celestion Speaker - Black
- 200 artist created presets
- Over 150 song based presets
- 36 user-programmable presets
- 12 original amp models from Clean to Insane
Tube Guitar Amplifiers Volume 2: How to Repair, Modify & Build Guitar Amps
Volume 2 of the most complete and practical modern reference on tube guitar amplifiers
In Volume 1 we've laid the groundwork for more practical aspects of guitar amps that will be covered in this volume, namely amp troubleshooting & repair, modifications & improvements, and construction (building). Out of necessity, Volume 1 was a bit more theoretical of the two. Understanding operational principles and design & analysis tools is necessary to fully master the hands-on stuff, so you will know not only what should be done and how, but also why or why not.
The first two chapters of this volume deal with the final stages in the amplification chain, namely output transformers, loudspeakers, attenuators and headphone/line out circuitry.
Chapter 3 covers the basic troubleshooting and amplifier repair tools and methods.
Chapter 4 discusses practical wiring, soldering and circuit modification issues seldom or never mentioned in other books.
Although numerous circuit modifications and improvements have been dispersed throughout both volumes, chapters 5 and 6 cover two specific areas where mods are particularly effective and noticeable, namely in power supplies and in tone changes through simple changes such as tube and component substitutions.
Chapter 7 is a review and analysis of a few modern push-pull amplifiers such as Orange Tiny Terror, Jet City JCA20H, Fender Excelsior and Epiphone Electar Century. These case studies illustrate common issues and improvement options.
The DIY project section (last five chapters) will take you through a dozen or so unique amplifier designs, some single-ended, other of push-pull, using different preamp and less common output tubes, such as 12FQ8, 12A6, 5687, 12AU7, 6SN7, 6AR6, 6BX7, 6EM7, ECL86 and PL508. Of course, there are also designs and DIY projects with much loved favorites such as EL84, 6V6, 6L6, EL34, and 7027A.
Finally, we look at examples of vintage tube gear that already contain a tube amplifier inside and how to quickly and easily convert them into guitar amps.
This practical DIY manual is richly and professionally illustrated with photographs of tubes, components and amplifiers, circuit diagrams, tube pinouts, curves and loadlines, graphs and charts. These valuable illustrations make it faster and easier to comprehend issues, a picture is truly worth a thousand words! All the information required to design and build tube guitar amplifiers is compiled in one place.
Who is this book for?
Guitar players wanting to learn how tubes and tube amplifiers work.
DIY constructors who want to build, service or modify tube guitar amps.
Buyers and sellers of tube guitar amps who need a better understanding of tube technology.
Electronic technicians and engineers familiar with solid state devices and amps, who want to expand their knowledge of tubes and their circuits.
Anyone who wants to learn how to design, build, test, fix, or upgrade tube guitar amps.
Contents of Volume 2:
OUTPUT AND INTERSTAGE TRANSFORMERS FOR TUBE GUITAR AMPS
LOUDSPEAKERS, OUTPUT ATTENUATORS & HEADPHONE CIRCUITS
TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIRING TUBE GUITAR AMPLIFIERS
WIRING, SOLDERING & MODIFICATION PRACTICES
POWER SUPPLY MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
MODERN PUSH-PULL AMPS
DIY PROJECTS: CONVERTING SOLID STATE GUITAR AMPS TO TUBES
DIY PROJECTS: ULTRA-SMALL AMPS
REBULDING COMMERCIAL AMPS IN A HANDWIRED (POINT-TO-POINT) FASHION
DIY PROJECTS: QUIRKY & UNUSUAL DESIGNS
CONVERTING VINTAGE TUBE GEAR INTO GUITAR AMPS
NEW Line 6 Spider IV 150 2x12 150 Watt Combo Guitar Amp
If you're going to play through this amp, be warned: you'll have to narrow your favorite tones down to, say, a few hundred. That's right; Line 6 packed over 300 signature tones from a who's who of rock giants into the Spider IV 150 combo amp! You won't believe how amazing this 150-watt tone monster sounds or how easy it is to dial in the amp sounds and effects you want. Cruise among the coolest 16 amps on the planet with the turn of a selector knob. It may seem impossible, but this very gig-worthy, very portable 2 x 12" combo has everything you need, right onboard!
- 150 watts; 2x12" Celestion Custom speakers; three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 300 hand-crafted presets from 50 world-famous bands and guitarists including Johnny Marr, Slipknot, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Steve Stevens, The Donnas, Minus the Bear, Pete Anderson, more; 200 dialed in song-based presets
- 16 tonally superior amp models with the vintage characteristics and nuances; 20 Smart FX (4 at once) with deep editing; Quick Loop, Auto-Wah, Intelligent Pitch-Shifter plus inspiring echoes, mods, delays, reverbs and more; 64 user-created presets
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs that behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; built-in chromatic tuner; FBV foot controller jack
- 150 watts, 2x12" Celestion Custom speakers, three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 300 hand-crafted presets from 50 world-famous bands and guitarists including Johnny Marr, Slipknot, 311, Meshuggah
- 16 tonally superior amp models with the vintage characteristics and nuances
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs that behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp
- 1/4-inch input, 1/4-inch headphone/direct output
Mefe Rechargeable Wireless Guitar System Guitar Bass Wireless Digital Transmitter Receiver 100 Channels
MEFE MS -1 uses digital UHF radio frequency wireless transmission technology, with strong anti-interferenceability, through the obstacles of strong, stable transmission BuKa etc in order to avoid signal attenuation, wireless system should be close to acting area as far as possible, and with a large metal, metope, scaffolding and other objects at least keep a distance of 1.5 meters, and as far as possible to ensure thatthe between transmitter and receiver are empty signal direct way.
Dynamic range: >=90dB
Latency: < 2 ms
Channel: 100 channels
Transmitting power: 15dBm
Transmission distance: 50m
Reception sensitivity: < [email protected]
Full working hours: 5hours
Signal-to-noise ratio: >=85dB
Charging time: about 2.5hours (5V1Aadapter)
System frequency response: 3018KHz
Frequency range: 500-940 fTlhZ(specific range varies from region to region)
1. This product has been set by default before delivery and can be used directly after starting up. If the product can't be used directly, try to reset the code.
2. When multiple sets of equipment are used at the same time, it is possible to use the same frequency and may interfere with each other, if there is interference, you can press the channel button to switch channels.
3. When a transmitter connected with multiple receiver or transmitter and receiver are not the original equipment can be long press on the code button to red light flashing, when transmitting terminal and receiving end normally on a green light, namely to code success!
1 * Transmitter
1 * Receiver
1 * Dual-ended USB Charging Cable
1 * User Manual
- 🎸Outstanding Transmission: 50m long range, stable signal, delay2ms, sampling frequency is 24bit/48kHz, high frequency response range: 3018KHz
- 🎸UHF Radio Technology: Wireless UHF technology could support multiple equipments simultaneously with strong anti-interference, avoiding the signal of wireless router. 100 Channels for more devices, automatically match unoccupied channels when press the key on transmitter.
- 🎸Rechargeable: Built-in USB rechargeable lithium battery, sustainable use for more than 5 hours. Power indicator display clearly and Dual-end USB cables with package, in case of power off.
- 🎸Widely Use: 220rotatable plug, apply to all audio equipment with 6.36mm jack, including stratocaster guitar with rocker,etc. Runs well with active pickups
- 🎸Warranty: 2 years. If you are not satisfied with the product, we will replace it or full refund. Promise you 100 SATISFACTION. NOTE: If you receive the user manual not in English, please feel free to contact us for help.
Line 6 AMPLIFi 75 Modeling Guitar Amplifier and Bluetooth Speaker System
75-watt 4-channel Stereo Guitar Combo Amplifier with 5 Speakers and Bluetooth, iOS/Android App Control, 200 Effects, and USB
- Simple and Clean guitar amp build for the living room
- Wireless audio streaming and tone editing over Bluetooth , 2 mid-frequency drivers,2 high-frequency drivers, 1/4 Inches Guitar input and 1/8 Inches Stereo,1/4 Inches Headphone output Aux input
- AMPLIFi delivers recommended tones to match your music
TNP 6.35mm Guitar Cable (15FT) 1/4 Inch TS Male 6.35mm Phono Jack Straight Plug Musical Instrument Patch Cable Wire Cord For Electric Bass Guitar, Amplifier Speaker Electric Mandolin, Line-level Audio
A 6.35 mm (1/4 inch) two-contact phone connector used for various signals including electric guitar, loudspeaker, microphone and line-level audio. Almost all electric guitars, guitar amp, instrument amplifiers for guitars, basses and similar amplified musical instruments use a 1/4 in mono jack (socket) as their output connector. Some professional audio equipment uses TS jacks as the standard unbalanced input or output line-level connector. This Gold Plated 6.35mm Mono Jack 1/4" TS Cable is designed to connect instruments such as synths, keyboards, guitars and other professional audio equipment. Made of oxygen free copper (OFC) conductors for excellent signal clarity, perfect for studio or live concert performances.
- 1 X 6.35mm Guitar Cable (15FT) 1/4 Inch TS Male 6.35mm Phono Jack Straight Plug Musical Instrument Patch Cable Wire Cord For Electric Bass Guitar, Amplifier Speaker Electric Mandolin, Line-level Audio
- Our enhanced 6.35mm guitar cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run. This male to male guitar amp cable feature thick, heavy gauge wires with heavy-duty metal jack, extra strong PVC jacket and internal strain release metal clamp system for secure strain relief and sturdy connector housings; Provides ideal connectivity for your guitar amp cable
- Compatible with 6.35mm musical instrument, electric guitar, guitar amp, musical amplifier equipment, AV audio components to deliver quality clear & crisp audio connectivity; molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high-quality connection between the connected devices
- High performance versatile cable delivers full range bass for professional musical instruments, electric guitars, bass guitars, microphones, mixers and amplifier systems, broadcast, AV audio, band, studio monitor recording, touring or any other live sound applications & equipment; Accurately transfer high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound with realism and clarity jitter-free signals
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and clearer, deeper bass and eliminate strand-interaction distortion; Solid-core bass conductor optimizes low-frequency signal transfer for improved bass response
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music, dialogue and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
Line 6 Spider V 120 Wireless Ready Modeling Amplifier
Sometimes more is moreand the Spider V series of guitar amplifiers embraces that spirit, with more amp models, effects, practice tools, and flexibility than any amplifier in its class. And with several designs to choose fromfrom the new compact and streamlined Spider V 20 amp to the powerful Spider V 240 stereo modelsthere is a Spider V to fit every budget and every musical situation. With more than 100 carefully crafted presetsincluding Iconic Rigs based on classic songs, custom Artist Presets, and Line 6 originalsyou can find inspiration the moment you plug in. And Spider V doesnt just make you sound better, it can also help you play better with built-in practice tools such as a metronome and real drum loops. Add to that an onboard tuner, wireless compatibility for many models (with optional Relay transmitter), and hands-free control via the Line 6 FBVTM 3 Advanced Foot Controller, and its clear that Spider V will do more to help you sound your best.
- Three times as many amp, cab, and effect models as other amps in its class
- Fast and easy tone shaping with intuitive controls
- Built-in tuner, metronome, and drum loops provide a complete practice toolset
- 128 crafted presets include iconic rigs & classic artist tones
- Wireless-ready for Line 6 Relay transmitters (select models only)*
- Full-range speaker system for electrics, acoustics, and music playback
- Compatible with the Line 6 FBV 3 Advanced Foot Controller
Line 6 Pocket POD
Portable Guitar Effects Processor with 300 Presets, 32 Amp Models, 16 Cab Models, 16 Effects, Audio Player In Jack, USB Connection
- 300 Presets -- Including exclusive rock star presets with unrivaled tone
- 32 Amp Models, 16 Cab Models -- Mix and Match amps and cabs to create your own unique sound
- 16 Effects -- Built-in in set of effects that are tweaked to perfection
- Chromatic Tuner -- The built-in tuner can be set to mute for those on-stage tunings between songs,
- CD/MP3 Jack -- Jam along with your favorite songs, Portable Design --Weighs just over 6 ounces! Only 5 x 3.25 x 2.5 inches in size
- USB Connectivity -- Edit your presets on the computer with FREE software from Line6
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
- Silver lake sand dunes
- Knitted cardigans for women short sleeve
- Punk magazine ramones
- Bubble skirt set
- Steam distiller for essential oil